Altrad services offers comprehensive high air flow vacuum services for onshore and offshore operations on critical path shutdowns and day-to-day cleaning operation in the oil, gas and heavy industry markets. We have a large, skilled workforce, experienced at managing tasks effectively and efficiently using the best equipment and techniques in the industry.
Our comprehensive offer encompasses:
- Online de-sanding: our state-of-the-art system (Syphonvac) operates as a safe and cost-neutral tool for removing sands and sludge from production vessels, crucially it doesn’t interrupt valuable crude oil production, enhancing revenues and profitability.
- Offline vessel cleaning: the so called Sludgevac system we have developed offers rapid degassing of vessels, and can remove all solids and liquids in less time than it takes to prepare vessels for man entry cleaning - transferring up to 10 tonnes an hour (this can either increase the amount of work possible during a shutdown, or can reduce the shutdown times significantly).
- High-powered air flow vacuum suction: we operate a large fleet of HGV-mounted high air flow vacuum units which can suck or blow hazardous or non-hazardous materials from vessels, silos, sumps and tanks.
- Vacuum tinkering: we have wide-ranging experience in transporting all classifications of waste for efficient and safe disposal, recycling or re-use.
- Combi-jetting and suction: our large fleet of combi-jetting systems utilises the latest jetting and suction technology to manage any problem from drain clearance up to pipelines four metres in diameter and 1,500 metres long.